Sunday, October 21, 2012

How It All Began... (Part II)

Funny, it seemed so easy a few weeks back to write stuff.  I had several drafts of different ideas and different posts, but I knew I had to finish Part II.  I started it, but then it got hard.  Then I just couldn't bear to publish a post for the past few weeks and last night I realized why- I would have to talk about when it started to become bad.  Another revelation last night-  I don't want to talk about it.

 I guess this part I want to keep private. 

2 comments:

  1. ah. understood. life is such a mixture of the good stuff and the bad stuff, and some times i'm not even completely sure which is which.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I kinda feel like it's always a fight and I've been getting pretty beat up. Thank goodness for tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete